The monthly Melbourne Python User Group meeting has a regular section covering “What’s new in Python”.
Javier asked me what resources I use to compile “What’s new” when I present, so here is the list of resources I use.
- PyCoder’s Weekly email newsletter
- Python Weekly email newsletter
- Python repositories trending on Github this month and
“cool” Github Python projects this month
- Top postings on /r/python in the last month
- Local conferences & other events
- Planet Python (also on Twitter)
- And finally a number of other useful Python resources